Information we collect; what we use it for; and, disclosure
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Please also note that data of this site is collected through a server access log when a user browses, reads, or downloads information from the site.
- Please also be on notice that we may have to disclose user information in response to warrants, subpoenas, or other valid legal process.
Your privacy is important
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our opt-out procedure: users may request that their information not be shared with third parties, or that their contact information not be used to send unsolicited correspondence by contacting (law) at (marvincable) dot (com).
Request for changes of personally identifying information
Users may request changes to any of the personally identifying information collected and/or stored by contacting (law) at (marvincable) dot (com).
This policy applies only to information collected through our website and not information collected online.
The effective date of the policy is January 1, 2016.
Law Offices of Marvin Cable
PO Box 1630
Northampton, MA 01061
(413) 268 – 6500.
(law) at (marvincable) dot (com)